- DDTool should run on any configuration
- The tool only officially support Windows, not Mac or Linux. If you use Mac or Linux, some of the tool's functionalities will be missing
Steps to install
- Install Java here (Choose Windows Offline 32bit or 64bit if you are sure that your machine is 64bit)
- Download DDTool here
- Unzip the file DDTool.zip.
- Click on file run.bat (or start.bat) to start the software.
- When you download the DDTool, the downloaded file is in zip, if your computer does not have any software to unzip, you need to download the 7-zip here
- When you run the software (use the file run.bat) but you dont see the login screen (the black screen show up and disappear immediately), that means Java hasn't been installed correctly. You need to check the Java install steps.
When using the tool
- You should make sure your display mode is 32bit
- If you use Windows 7 or Vista, you need to change to BASIC display mode (right click on desktop, choose Personalize). This will disable windows compositing which may slow the game down and cause firing to be inaccurate
- When in game, the game screen must be fully displayed to be analyzed. Wind, angle, map and the buttons above the map are essential and must not be blocked.